The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sem Tempo (Translated is...Without Time!)

Wrote an e-mail but it got erased.

I don't have a lot of time this week, seeing as how I happen to be writing this e-mail from Presidents house. We are going to eat lunch here and we're going to go to Conference with him. It should be good.

I had to help them out a bit with their computer seeing as how I am the office tech. Totally just kidding but yeah I really am. Yesterday somebody asked me if I was an assistant and I said, "I was the Assistants to the Assistants and Secretary to the Secretaries." it was funny!

Ben is tall and uses saggy pants, silly Ben. (In response to a picture of Ben receiving his 1st class rank advancement in Scouts. And yes his pants looked a bit saggy! Bad Ben!!)

But anyway I love you all and hope you have an awesome Conference.

Elder Jed Breinholt

No comments: