The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Saturday is a special day. It's the day that I have P-DAY!

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2009

Ok so here's what has been happening the last few weeks...

My Companion went home... he was super sick....

I'm now in the office which means Saturday p-days. I didn't write last week because there was no time. We went house hunting and had to clean ours. So I'm super sorry everybody.

The office is good...lots of work...but I like it. I actually feel accomplished at the end of the day. It's a lot easier to see what I've done. We still get to teach 3 hours every night and we're having really good success. We have a lot of good investigators. Here in the center it's a lot more difficult to knock doors, so we mainly work off of referrals. But I really like the branch like I said 2 weeks ago.

Stake Conference was good... There were a lot of people there...almost 1,000...(which is alot for Brazil (considering not many people have cars)) the Stake is going to split here this next year. That's cool!

i saw people from Sao Pedro...and Parque Pinhero.... it was good.

But I love you all and hope that you all are well.
Have fun on your cruise mom. (I did and that's why the posts are late)
I now know how dad feels at work. (Working with the computers in the office)
Lipe is a cool kid...the Bishops son in my last area. (He found Annie on Facebook)

But that's all I have for today. I hope Grandma gets better, and I hope that you all have a good Gaucho Day tomorrow! (state holiday) love you all!

Tchau from your Brazilian son....(That's right...I'm Brazilian)

Love you all!

Elder Jed Breinholt

No comments: