The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Monday, April 27, 2009

A New Area!!

Dear Family,

Today will be kinda short. (Aren't they all lately! grrrr)

Today is transfers and I'll be going to a town called Sao Borja. It is up on the border with Argentina.

My new compainon will be Elder Marinho. This will be good because he got in the mission with me!

It'll be cool. I don't have a lot of time to write...have to pack.

It's been a good run here in Quarai.

But I gotta eat, pack and stuff...

Love you all!
Elder Jed Breinholt

This is the new chapel in Sao Borja.

Thanks to Elder Lee's website I was able to get these pictures. Elder Lee has been in Sao Borja for awhile now. I met his Mom, Lynn on a missionary mom e-mail group.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

It's pretty cool that Jed will already know the Elders in his new area. Saw Lis tonight...we both cried...we're going to miss each other when she moves. Love ya, see you in a day or so.