The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Family!



This week has been really good. I don´t have alot of time but I did buy the clothes I wanted, and I did watch the parade. I will send you pictures next week.
Thanks for the election news. The stuff for the package is fine.

dc martins size 11.5 por favor. You sent me memory foam insoles. It's what I asked for but not what I really need...gel please...oh and i want an american flag...please.
I will definitely write more next week...
The pictures are great...dad is really skinny...thats great that you got to talk to the Elder Mankel!
Anyway love you all,

ELDER JED BREINHOLT

PS ELDER LEE IS DOING GREAT!!! HIS COMPANION IS A REALLY GOOD ELDER
Check out the comment on the blog for 9/8 it will explain who Elder Lee is.

This is a synopsis of the holiday they celebrated on Saturday. That was essentially their p-day so they didn't have much time today. Just enought time to e-mail and back to work.

September 20 is an important holiday for the people of Rio Grande do Sul. It marks the start of the revolution between the Gaúchos and the imperial government of Brazil. Ten years of warfare that left a lot of hurt and bitterness. The war was fought for independence and self-determination. Both of these are strong characteristics of the Gaúcho.

No comments: