The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Turkey day is a special day it's that day we get ready for Christmas(last call home!)

Hey Fam...

How are you all? I’m doing just fabulous today. Today is going to be short it was the last p-day of the transfer. Which I can give you some news... Elder Cody and I will not be staying together this next transfer, he will get his first Brazilian companion...YAY HIM!

And my next companion is...Drum Roll please... ELDER WILSON... I’m going to finish my mission with an American. That should be fun. I really don’t know why Pres. is doing it like this but what ev!

By the way today we had a barbeque with Pres. and Sis. Myrrha. They said that the visas may have been regulated try checking that I hope they have.

Ok so I’m working till the end... and things are going good. We had some really good lessons this week with some really good results. The cat family I told you about, well the daughter is in full throttle return to church mode... so that’s good. Sis Myrrah’s package got here... and as for the other package, that’s great... nothing else will be needed.

But yeah that’s my life...a great one... full of fun experiences for the next 3 months. It’s winding down quick. Just think that 2 years ago I was mentally preparing myself to work at the day after Thanksgiving sale, at Office Depot.

WEIRD... IT REALLY GOES BY FAST!!!!!

But I love you all and hope well for you.

Scripture of the week: 1 Nephi 17:3 It’s a good one

Elder Jed Breinholt

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Another good letter and great pictures. The blessings associated with having a missionary out are incredible.