The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sorry it's a late post...

Dear Family,

This week has been good...weve been having some on and off success. This whole transfer has been like that...transfers are coming up this next week, so we'll see what happens. This week the letter is going to be a lot shorter because I don't have a lot of time. President cut time down to 1 hour. So I don't have a lot of time to do anything. But I love you all and I am alive.


Elder Jed Breinholt

Sorry about the late post I was in DC all week helping Elisabeth and Bobby move into their new apartment. We will all be at Girls Camp and Boy Scout Camp next week so it will be a late post this next week too. I'm not even sure when I'll get to read his letter.

No comments: