The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Thumbs Up Everyone!

Dear Family...

The Baptism was great! Really special.

So this week has been good. Filled with some good experiences. It was Zone Conference this week which was a good experience. We talked a lot about faith...overall it was a very edifying conference.

Yeah thanks for the thumbs up everyone...I’m glad I could be the inspiration for your Splash Mountain picture.

I would like something else for my package...well Sister Laing wants it really...maple extract...so just throw it in. I need another pair of pants...next package...dark! Look for brown shoes for me. I couldn’t find anything I liked. Preferably like my docs. But they don’t have to be docs. I don’t use brown shoes that much.

I may have already told you this but we have microwaves now...it’s good... it speeds things up a lot.

Sunday I spoke in Sacrament Meeting. I spoke a lot about Henry B. Eyring's talk from April 2003 it’s a really good talk, and Elder Perry’s talk from last conference...read them...they will help.

But that’s about it...love you all and hope you have a good Memorial Day...

Love you all
Elder Jed Breinholt

No comments: