The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Funny Stuff!

Ribbit! "Excuse me may I go to the bathroom...Thank You!"


Hello family...

Ok so it turns out I dropped the ball on the absentee ballot and now I can't VOTE. I had to be registered by the 6th of October. I feel really bad...bad Llama! What a crappy citizen I am!
Ok...I have stories to tell...
First...that one that you want to hear about

Some background information first...
1. The bus for São Pedro is not a city bus. It is an Inter-Municipal. That means Greyhound type 2. It’s not every 15 min, it’s every hour to an hour and a half (depending on the time of the day) 3. It does stop in locations around Santa Maria before taking the voyage! But we usually get it in the bus station (safer that way...after this story you’ll know why)
4. I don’t know where things are in Santa Maria...remember that I’m in São Pedro...

Ok so we were playing paintball in Santa Maria...really fun... and we finished... so we went to a bus stop. Knowing that our bus would drive by and we would give him the hitchhikers thumb...(weird how that’s the signal to stop a bus here, is it in the united states? I don’t know I don’t ride busses) So a bus came by...we stopped it...and asked if he was going to São Pedro...he told us to wait until 6:30 (to give you an idea, we had been waiting at the stop since 5:00...he came by at 6:00 so it was good news) We waited...and the bus started coming...and we were ready...stuck out my thumb and the bus...DROVE BY!!!!!! So we started running after it...the guy didn’t even look in the mirror.

So then I was like "well what now!?" I knew the direction of the bus station so we decided to start walking (remember that we had gotten done playing paint ball...we looked like clowns)
Anyway it took us an hour to get to the bus station...and even then...there wasn’t a bus until 8:00...which means we got home at 9:00 What A CRAZY DAY!

2nd story...

The other day we were in front of one of our investigators houses and I saw a frog...me being the boy I am picked it up. We were talking to our investigator...when all of the sudden I looked down and the frog was peeing on my pants needless to say I threw the frog some distance and went to go wash my hands. But that’s not all! I came out of the house and was thinking "the frog is done peeing...let’s pick it up again" THE FROG WAS NOT DONE PEEING!!!! I guess that’s what I get for thinking. GROSS!!! So that’s how I got peed on by a frog...

I hoped you like those humorous antidotes!
LETS WORK
Love you all...
Elder Jed Breinholt...

No card reader...sorry no pictures.

No comments: