The Davis County Crew - Elders Buttersworth, Breinholt, Ball and Taylor

The countdown is on to February 17, 2010!

Monday, March 24, 2008

No E-mail This week! What's with that?

We did not get an e-mail from Jed last Wednesday. My only guess is that he knew we were in Utah all week. With no internet service at Mom's house in SLC it took me until I was in Layton on Thursday afternoon to check it. Thanks Nanette! I was really sad! I did get notice from the Post Office that the package I sent him arrived on Saturday. It was quite pricey to send. $42.00 to send $20.00 in stuff! But worth it he needed a light windbreaker jacket so I went to the local Wal-mart (because it's between that and K-mart here in Gillette!) and picked him up one. I also sent Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mints of course), Fruit snacks (bottom of the food pyramid according to Jed) and Starburst Jelly Beans (his favorite jelly beans for easter).

No comments: